Totally dumbfounded when I have to say a thank you 🙂
Many many thanks to Evillychic of Faraway from home for nominating me for this award. Just can’t tell you how excited I am !!!
In order to accept the award, I need to do the following:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated me. (Thank you Rose once again!!)
- Answer the ten questions. (I did below) 🙂
- Share ten random facts/thoughts about myself. (This is the toughest part I believe, writing down about myself isn’t that easy !!!)
- Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreative Blogger Award. (This is difficult too, coz I really love a lot of them )
Here come the 10 questions:
- What’s your favorite song?
I love a lot of songs, all peppy and catchy, coz I love to dance.
One particular favorite is tough to choose, my choices change drastically with my mood swings 🙂
But then okay, umm I think it would be Green day – Wake me up when September ends
And one more, Florida – Right round (I never get the lyrics though!!)
I also love Sufi music.
- What’s your favorite dessert?
Must admit, I have a very evil sweet tooth 🙂
I need to eat something sweet immediately after my lunch and dinner both. (Thank God, I don’t gain weight so easily!!!)
A favorite dessert would be a Rosogolla, or a chocolate pudding, or simply a chocolate bar ……
- What do you do when you’re upset?
I get upset very frequently, I can be temperamental and irritating some times.
The best thing I can do then is isolate myself and read a book, or take a stroll in the garden. That really calms me down and makes me bearable to others 🙂
- Which is your favorite pet?
I’ve never had a pet till this time. So I really do not know what to answer here.
But then I guess, I would always love to have colorful fishes as pets, maybe because they are fuss-free, do not demand much of our time, and almost no maintenance pets 🙂
- Which do you prefer, black or white?
My wardrobe is bursting with black and white outfits. At times I get comments from my friends asking me don’t I like colors??
- What is your biggest fear?
Its crystal clear……..My biggest fear is to leave my kids alone, without us around to take care of them.
I have seen of what happens to parentless kids; their life becomes a pain.
I never want that, so I pray God to give me and my partner a longer life to be able to make my kids capable of taking care of themselves independently.
- What is your attitude mostly?
My kids call me a cool momma 🙂
I cannot be cribbing and complaining all the time. I am a happy-go-lucky type, easy to be a friend and a worst enemy, if dared to!!!
I make my own rules and stick to them. And I am a perfectionist.
Ten Random Facts/Thoughts about me:
- I strictly do not like anyone interfering in my personal life, it pisses me off totally.
- I build my own opinions, I do not go by a word of mouth, and everything has to be proved.
- I was a science student, hence too obsessed with cleanliness and hygiene.
- I am a fitness freak. I just wonder how women tend to put on weight easily after kids, there are always ways to shed that baby fat. Start with self control.
- I teach my kids, nothing is impossible. Never say that, life is full of possibilities.
- My better half is my moral support. He is the only one in this entire world, who can exactly read what is on my mind 🙂
- I never wanted babies, I hated the fuss they created.Now I am a biological mother of two.
- I am an art lover, be it music, dance or painting.
- I hate my profession as a teacher. More so because the students these days have become thankless and ungrateful. We were a different kind.
- I was never so good at English, in my school days. So being able to write a blog, which is nominated for this award within a short span of one month, elates me.
And now, the 7 nominees of Kreativ Blogger Awards are:
ishitaunblogged – We share almost the same food fetish.
le zoe musings – The pictures she puts up are beautiful.
iamnineteen – This bunch of girls sounds as crazy as I am.
Colline’s Blog – She inspires me a lot and never fails to reply back.
hungryhinny – I am a foodie, and all her recipes are worth trying.
mommyadventures – I love the adventures of this crazy momma.
and a Gujarati blog planetJV – He is one of those first inspirations of blogging.
Kindly visit the blogs of the nominees, and check them out.
I am sure you will love the way they express themselves and their passions.
Thank you all the followers and Wordpress too!!!